COVID-19 CLEANING PROTOCOL
At our accommodation following the instructions of the WHO (World Health Organization) as well as the instructions of the National Organization of Public Health (E.O.D.Y) regarding the new coronavirus executive (COVID-19), before arrival of visitors we use the following cleaning protocol :
1. Natural ventilation of the space for at least 30 minutes.
2. The cleaning staff during cleaning uses disposable protective equipment (gloves - mask - waterproof robe)
3. The cleaning of all surfaces of the apartment is done with detergent and water.
4. The disinfection after cleaning of all surfaces of the apartment is done with chlorine solution.
5. Disinfection of all surfaces are that frequently touched by visitors such as knobs, handles of electrical appliances, light switches, remote controls, taps, is done with chlorine solution or alcoholic solution ( >70% alcohol )
6. Cleaning and disinfection of all fabric surfaces (furniture upholstery - bedding - mattresses) is done with a steam device at a temperature> 70C.
7. All linen (sheets - towels, etc.) that you will receive during your stay are washed and cleaned at the highest temperature = 90C
COVID-19 QUEST INFO